- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Maybe there is butThere's gotta be some sort of padding involved![]()
Accept me bigotWait so based on the title,,,, I guess you are a gay male now?![]()
Be who you want, I don't judgeAccept me bigot
I identify as GodBe who you want, I don't judgein this household we support all genders and sexuality's
Ok, in that case,,, I identify as Kim Jongdae :wonugl:I identify as God![]()
Gimme jimin’s phone numberOk, in that case,,, I identify as Kim Jongdae :wonugl:
Don't have it, but I can give you his totally 100% real Kakaotalk ID: bigjiminiepabobootyxxxGimme jimin’s phone number
Don't have it, but I can give you his totally 100% real Kakaotalk ID: bigjiminiepabobootyxxx