- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I really love art, particularly doing portraits but discovered an interest in more abstract portraits.
But I rarely ever feel inspiration so my art is few and far between and I still have a lot of room for improvement.
After seeing everyone else posting their lovely pieces I decided to show my art-hopefully it's nice????
These are probably the pieces I'm most proud of besides some of my ACTUAL fanart (which I NEVER finish or is slightly wrong each time the fanart is also pretty old??)
or portraits of family members (which are my most accurate ones but one is of my younger cousin and yeah just not comfy posting that).
Anyways, these pieces were for an art course in college.
You can ask about the prompts that caused me to create them if you want.
But I rarely ever feel inspiration so my art is few and far between and I still have a lot of room for improvement.
After seeing everyone else posting their lovely pieces I decided to show my art-hopefully it's nice????
These are probably the pieces I'm most proud of besides some of my ACTUAL fanart (which I NEVER finish or is slightly wrong each time the fanart is also pretty old??)
or portraits of family members (which are my most accurate ones but one is of my younger cousin and yeah just not comfy posting that).
Anyways, these pieces were for an art course in college.
You can ask about the prompts that caused me to create them if you want.