KEEP GOING AT IT MY LIL FLUFFBALL I BELIEVE IN YOU
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 12 June 2019 #1 KEEP GOING AT IT MY LIL FLUFFBALL I BELIEVE IN YOU Reactions: Evergreen, Wingfrost, Foxia and 1 other person
Foxia . Joined 14 May 2019 Messages 942 Reactions Received 2,692 Location Hope World Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 12 June 2019 #2 OMG so proud Reactions: Wingfrost and Jimimis
NogaNono Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 3,675 Reactions Received 13,340 Location Idol Hell Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 12 June 2019 #3 On the way to fluency!~ I believe in him :) Reactions: Wingfrost and Jimimis
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 12 June 2019 #4 Foxia said: OMG so proud Click to expand... I’m crying
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 12 June 2019 #5 He really improved, it was obvious at Stade de France.