Guide My BBCode Stuff (3 Viewers)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
So, my favorite thing to code is signatures for another forum site that I am on. I enjoyed it a lot to the
point where I starting making them for others for site currency there too and I thought I'd share some.
I've posted these elsewhere and a few of my friends already have seen them too but I thought this might
also be a good place to keep the actual codings for them if I still have them >.< Some of these are sigs
that I have used, while a majority are not - they were for others.


GIF.gif


Kagura.gif


Ember.gif


NEW.gif


Ze1.gif


Anime1.gif


Anime.gif




Hi.gif
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
These are amazing! I could never figure out BBCODE, only HTML/CSS and some Java/Jquery ;-; teach me your ways
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
These are amazing! I could never figure out BBCODE, only HTML/CSS and some Java/Jquery ;-; teach me your ways
Really? I learned all 3 rather well lol. I always thought BBCode was a simplified version of HTML.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Really? I learned all 3 rather well lol. I always thought BBCode was a simplified version of HTML.

Ahhh, that's awesome! I never understood much in BBCode outside of the simple styles, but when it came to adding things like backgrounds, images, tables and the like it always confused me for some reason. Honestly, I haven't really looked at it outside of a bit here and there on the forums here and on the other site, but I've been doing HTML/CSS for almost eleven years now x.x I can code entire websites, but haven't learned BBCode smh

I'll have to go learn it and try to create some stuff
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ahhh, that's awesome! I never understood much in BBCode outside of the simple styles, but when it came to adding things like backgrounds, images, tables and the like it always confused me for some reason. Honestly, I haven't really looked at it outside of a bit here and there on the forums here and on the other site, but I've been doing HTML/CSS for almost eleven years now x.x I can code entire websites, but haven't learned BBCode smh

I'll have to go learn it and try to create some stuff
I’m not sure if this will help or not, but I learned from this: View topic - Digitally Distinct: BBCoding Tutorial/Help Thread - Chicken Smoothie
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread