my beautiful awakening (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
today I woke up several times but the last time I did, it was from an interesting nightmare....... I met my cousin and my sneaker tore in the middle of the street which somehow stopped me from being able to cross it...... So then we went to a shoe shop that suddenly became a huge pool party with very weird people (like artificial looking and all touching me and saying odd things) and some people I work with too.. My cousin went off to have fun and left me on my own (he will be leaving the country soon irl), my friend was hiding somewhere on her own and waiting for me whle looking sad (I let her down recently by not realizing how bad her break up was and not taking care of her well enough) and then I got framed for murder.. yes lol.. and in that moment, the guy I like and have been seeing was not there anymore... (I am scared of losing him)..... so yea :((
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that really is so intresting
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread