Appreciation My BF helped me do the Duel Celebration. (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I know he won't see this but I told him thank you multiple times for it yesterday.
But anyway, yesterday was my grandma's birthday.
I never celebrate my birthday without celebrating hers because our birthdays are so close.
So yesterday I was kind fo sad and my bf decided that we would celebrate her and me.
He took me ice skating, then toe a steakhouse, then to red robin to get my first mudslide.
Then we explored the mall and then his family surprised me with a bunch of GF desserts and flowers and a card.
I also now have a cute stuffed giraffe as well.

Basically my BF told me that yesterday was a celebration of my grandma even though she couldn't be here.
I really really appreciate it and had a great time.

I'm so lucky to have him
:sadcat::sadcat::sadcat::sadcat:​
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I know he won't see this but I told him thank you multiple times for it yesterday.
But anyway, yesterday was my grandma's birthday.
I never celebrate my birthday without celebrating hers because our birthdays are so close.
So yesterday I was kind fo sad and my bf decided that we would celebrate her and me.
He took me ice skating, then toe a steakhouse, then to red robin to get my first mudslide.
Then we explored the mall and then his family surprised me with a bunch of GF desserts and flowers and a card.
I also now have a cute stuffed giraffe as well.

Basically my BF told me that yesterday was a celebration of my grandma even though she couldn't be here.
I really really appreciate it and had a great time.

I'm so lucky to have him
:sadcat::sadcat::sadcat::sadcat:​
Awhhh, so lucky. Hold onto him with all your might!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread