My bg and gg tier list (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Why are DAY6 C tier? They deserve an S+ :maheart:

However, I see Infinite at A, SHINee at S, Twice at S and Red Velvet at S so it's okay.

Edit: And Apink are an A. I approve of this :sanapray:
Huh? I was sure I put them in A. My fingers might've slipped on that one
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
NCT DREAM are A so im happy
BUT WHY IS TXT S TIER
with 1 basic album
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread