NingNing is me :dogsmile:
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,011 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 15 May 2023 #1 NingNing is me Reactions: PloryWinxyMYBlnk, seungfloral and Wingfrost
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 17 May 2023 #2 I'm eunkwang xD
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 17 May 2023 #3 NingNing just camera bombing. I approve!! [ Because she's my aespa bias. So...... she can do no wrong in my eyes. What a cutie!! ]
NingNing just camera bombing. I approve!! [ Because she's my aespa bias. So...... she can do no wrong in my eyes. What a cutie!! ]