My biggest disappointment of the day. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I thought it said Chuu Can do it. I'm either delusional or it was wishful thinking.
Jihan on an episode of Chuu Can do it... What perfection! Two of the cutest people on earth!
I do like Weeekly though!

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Sanumi and centen
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I hope my day is as good as yours is then. :sanapray:
It's only 11:30 so there's still time for a bigger disaster. I have pick up dog poop, fix a light thats on stairs 15 feet high (I only have a 10 foot ladder, looking for suggestions), make lunches for work for the next 3 days, wash my dog, and try not to offend anyone here!

I hope your dog gets better too!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread