- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,548
- Reactions Received
- 9,068
- Location
- under these bitches skin
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
my biggest problem is that the chorus isn't good.
the verses are godly, like cmon if you weren't shaking your ass while listening to these verses then are you actually a good person? probably not.
but the chorus is just... for me at least... bad. what is this 2017? I thought we were done with the tropical house trend and left it in 2018? also that dance break and rap was out of place. I just don't like it how they didn't even try to make a vocal bridge and instead replaced it with an out of place rap and a dance break. do you guys know how good a vocal-heavy bridge on this song would sound? imagining it now makes me get excited.
I get that dahyun and chaeyoung are rappers but this song doesn't need a rap in my opinion. we need to start normalizing kpop songs without raps. also, the mv isn't what I was expecting. cmon jyp reach a little into your purse and give these girls an mv with a big BUDGET.
I know that I sound kinda harsh but I was kinda looking forward to this comeback after hearing the teaser. but ill give them one thing the bsides were definitely good. choreo was also really good.
the verses are godly, like cmon if you weren't shaking your ass while listening to these verses then are you actually a good person? probably not.
but the chorus is just... for me at least... bad. what is this 2017? I thought we were done with the tropical house trend and left it in 2018? also that dance break and rap was out of place. I just don't like it how they didn't even try to make a vocal bridge and instead replaced it with an out of place rap and a dance break. do you guys know how good a vocal-heavy bridge on this song would sound? imagining it now makes me get excited.
I get that dahyun and chaeyoung are rappers but this song doesn't need a rap in my opinion. we need to start normalizing kpop songs without raps. also, the mv isn't what I was expecting. cmon jyp reach a little into your purse and give these girls an mv with a big BUDGET.
I know that I sound kinda harsh but I was kinda looking forward to this comeback after hearing the teaser. but ill give them one thing the bsides were definitely good. choreo was also really good.