- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 329
- Reactions Received
- 1,373
- Location
- Nebraska
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
- I haven't heard shit about Woobin.
- My food was delicious, I ate it, and now it's gone. I want it back.
- I don't know who the pink hair chick in EVERGLOW Hush come back is.
- Bring back Brunette Binnie.
- Every time I go into Tumblr to find pics of OMG Binnie, I have to sift through Stray Kids Changbin.
Which! Oh guess what! I got a second job! At taco bell! I love it there so far. I love having actual managers and it's just really nice. So, I'll give you a rundown of the college bookstore I work at:
I take on roles of a keyholder where I act as sort of management without the title, pay, or training to take over the store when my boss is away. My boss is away A LOT. I literally check my phone throughout the night and when I wake up in case I'm needed. Which was what it felt all the time but not all the time to get hours I needed, and then I learned everyone but me got a pay raise.
I was promised a $1 raise I never got. I was told of an ASM position I would be trained for and given a full time job with benefits that I waited eight months before I was like "haha I'm fucking out of here."
And I don't know why but my boss went from loving and being all positive towards me to criticizing every little thing I do and she's ignoring my texts related to work. My performance review was good and doesn't add up to why I'm being shat on all the damn time.
So, before I decided to put in my two weeks, I got a second job at Tacobell. They pay me better than my other job, it's literally five minutes away, and I get to eat the only fast-food my body can handle and that helps my IBS. I'm getting along with everyone in general (it's not hard for me, I tend to be flexible and adaptive).
And last, but least, I really really want Woobin. D:
It's 11:10 pm, I'm in a bath, still need to wash my hair, and then get my butt to bed.
BUTT, WHY ARENT YOU IN BED YO?!