"My boyfriend's sister is 12, some classmates of her are already having sex" (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’ve never had a sex Ed class and I have been in school for 10+ years
Honestly, I don't know if it would be any better to have the Sex Ed I had lol

do you mind me asking where you are from?
 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
363
Reactions Received
1,148
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Georgia isn't any different from Texas then lol!
I remember the slide shows different infections as well. We also played a game where if you drew a piece of paper of a certain color it meant you had Aids, pregnant, STD, or safe because you remained abstinent
I REMEMBER THAT
to learn about sex you have to look it up yourself rather then someone actually teaching you about the subject
this is why no guy actually knows whats a clitous is
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The part in bold is the thing for me tho and people around a young age.
Pretty much what Vikki said as well


I really don't want to judge anyone if they make mistakes cuz hell I do many as well and I don't want to be judged for them but I think if they end up destroying their own life because of such a mistake is it really worth? Sure there are these teen moms in the video who handle something like a accidental pregnancy really well but I know of other cases where it has gotten really terrible.
Probably not, but that's why I say they should be informed. Lets be real, sex is usually not the most dangerous and risky behavior that kids can do anyways, so unless you want kids to stay in a bubble and never leave there's always going to be some risks.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I agree and disagree with this. It's no problem if you decide to have sex just to have sex, but sex is a big deal when it comes to possible life changes. At such a young age, if you're never properly taught about safe sex, you could become pregnant or get an std.

I know no one was telling me proper ways to be safe with sex when I was 12
The part in bold is the thing for me tho and people around a young age.
Here in Canada, or at least in my school, sex-ed is taken extremely seriously. By the time we're 13, they make sure to embed our heads with how to use condoms and well, basic sex-ed.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Here in Canada, or at least in my school, sex-ed is taken extremely seriously. By the time we're 13, they make sure to embed our heads with how to use condoms and well, basic sex-ed.
Man, that must be nice
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I REMEMBER THAT
to learn about sex you have to look it up yourself rather then someone actually teaching you about the subject
this is why no guy actually knows whats a clitous is
tbh I don't think they'd even teach about the clitoris in sex ed. Like I found out more about my anatomy by looking up stuff on my own. There's sooooo much stuff they don't tell us about our bodies that they need to

I GOT AIDS EVERY TIME
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Man, that must be nice
Yeah teen pregnancy rates have been falling over the past years. I think the system is even stricter than before. It was real bad when I was in high school. I think it was like, one out of every 25 women aged 15 to 19 became pregnant.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
uh, wow, is all I can say
I'm 15 and haven't even held hands with a boy before lmfao and people younger than me are already pregnant, I know people in my place even, one girl in my neighborhood too.

it's sad honestly, I feel really sorry for them, but I hope they can realize that having sex at a young age can have lasting impacts on the self-esteem of a young gril, and hopefully they can grow from their experiences.
 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
363
Reactions Received
1,148
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
tbh I don't think they'd even teach about the clitoris in sex ed. Like I found out more about my anatomy by looking up stuff on my own. There's sooooo much stuff they don't tell us about our bodies that they need to

I GOT AIDS EVERY TIME
SAME and i got kick out of class becuase i kept making jokes about getting aids every time
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I blame the hyper-sexualization of young women in media and crap sex education in schools

we have problems with rising numbers of STDs because nobody ever learned safe sex because it was all that absentience crap
I know that they want to bring back the 1960/70/something Sex Ed curriculum back and it’s insane
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
But noo, apparently we’re going back to when members of the LGBTQ were still being ignored completely
Lmao the fact that they still don't want to acknowledge or teach about lgbtq people is definitely another layer to the stupidity
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Lmao the fact that they still don't want to acknowledge or teach about lgbtq people is definitely another layer to the stupidity
He’s [guy in charge of said changes] literally is Trump 2.0
Teachers absolutely hate him. My English and Math teachers have said on multiple occasions on how they hate the new changes, and during the student protest, my music teacher literally went, “I t’s an evaluation day, so if you’re going to the walkout, remember that you still have to do the evaluation. I won’t dock points for missing class though, since I support what you’re walking out for.”
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and QueenB

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
12 is still such kid age for me, to me it's way too young to make such decisions. Sex isn't without problems, you need to know how to have sex safely, prevent pregnancy and issues, you need to know things like consent, how body reacts, how not to get used to and taken advantage of (example if the other part is much older). 12 for me is not mature and intelligent enough to know these things, to comperehend them probably and to take care of themselves in such way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
He’s [guy in charge of said changes] literally is Trump 2.0
Teachers absolutely hate him. My English and Math teachers have said on multiple occasions on how they hate the new changes, and during the student protest, my music teacher literally went, “I t’s an evaluation day, so if you’re going to the walkout, remember that you still have to do the evaluation. I won’t dock points for missing class though, since I support what you’re walking out for.”
Betsy Devos? She's horrible. She repealed stuff protecting female students who had been raped and has gone after other title IX stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Betsy Devos? She's horrible. She repealed stuff protecting female students who had been raped and has gone after other title IX stuff
gone faster than my wig when Free Somebody the superior song dropped
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread