My Buddy Meter quiz - how well do you know me??? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dear Steph, One of my nemesis in school name is Stephenie also but I call her Steph short for Stephenie. btw I put my real name in the chart see how dumb I am.
I'm sorry you have a bully with the same name as me. I'll just go by Dani from now on.
 
  • Love
Reactions: TDOONG
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
7! Didn't expect to get that high
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,073
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,681
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
4:runrunrun:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread