- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
this thread is LONG and not comprehensive of everyone in the 4th gen i consider to be a top visual
A lot of people have established that girls like Wonyoung, Yuna, Sullyoon, Karina, etc are considered the 4th gen female visuals
Which 4th gen male idols do you consider to be 4th gen top male visuals? The type that would get CFs and be treated like face royalty like Eunwoo?
This is not btw me saying that other 4th gen male idols are not handsome or visuals, literally everyone is beautiful
Some of my picks
TXT's Yeonjun and Soobin ( I think both of them will end up being famous visually as they have different charms, Yeonjun has a very recognizable and striking face and Soobin is the boy next door softness)
Similar to the above Treasure's Haruto has a very striking and strong featured face and Junkyu is very soft and classically handsome <3
Who would I be if I didn't mention Hyunjin and Felix? Admittedly Stray Kids is going to have a hard time in Korea getting known for their visual but internationally this pair is pretty uncontested
Enhypen's Sunghoon gets a solo spot on this list because I believe he just has a really really pretty face
TNX's Kyungjun is a rookie that got really famous on LOUD for his visuals! Those who didn't know the show might not know but he was constantly praised as the show's top visual ^^
ATEEZ Seonghwa and Yeosang - both of them are straight up prince visuals soooooo
Although I don't know if Xdinary Heroes will become famous in Korea, Jooyeon would definitely catch their attention if they do
A lot of people have established that girls like Wonyoung, Yuna, Sullyoon, Karina, etc are considered the 4th gen female visuals
Which 4th gen male idols do you consider to be 4th gen top male visuals? The type that would get CFs and be treated like face royalty like Eunwoo?
This is not btw me saying that other 4th gen male idols are not handsome or visuals, literally everyone is beautiful
Some of my picks
TXT's Yeonjun and Soobin ( I think both of them will end up being famous visually as they have different charms, Yeonjun has a very recognizable and striking face and Soobin is the boy next door softness)
Similar to the above Treasure's Haruto has a very striking and strong featured face and Junkyu is very soft and classically handsome <3
Who would I be if I didn't mention Hyunjin and Felix? Admittedly Stray Kids is going to have a hard time in Korea getting known for their visual but internationally this pair is pretty uncontested
Enhypen's Sunghoon gets a solo spot on this list because I believe he just has a really really pretty face
TNX's Kyungjun is a rookie that got really famous on LOUD for his visuals! Those who didn't know the show might not know but he was constantly praised as the show's top visual ^^
ATEEZ Seonghwa and Yeosang - both of them are straight up prince visuals soooooo
Although I don't know if Xdinary Heroes will become famous in Korea, Jooyeon would definitely catch their attention if they do