My Chaotic Loona Timeline (i'm right even if it isn't finised) (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
To learn more of the loonaverse and try to figure it out i assigned myself to figure the whole loonaverse timeline as I see it. *this might actually be the hardest thing i have ever done*. HELP ME A LITTLE :umjicry:

PRE-BIRTH OF THE LOONAVERSE (PBL)
-Favorite

POST BIRTH OF LOONAVERSE (ABL)
Vivid
Sweet Crazy Love
Around You
My Sunday
I'll Be There
My Melody
The Carol
New
The Carol 2.0
Love Cherry Motion
Kiss Later
Love4eva
Heart Attack
Let Me In
One & Only
So What
Egoist
Eclipse
Singing In The Rain
Everyday I Need You
Everyday I Love You
Love&Live
Flip That
Hi High
Sonatine
Paint The Town
Star
Girl Front

*I don't know where to fit butterfly or why not?*
*also this is definitely wrong so help me fix this*
​
 
Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
What made you put Flip that and Girl Front in their positions? :pepesmug:
I believe that girl front is actual the end of the whole mission of saving the moon that odd eye circle put into place, especially the end when they meet on the rooftop.

Flip That in my eyes is when Yeojin was released from the dark forest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I believe that girl front is actual the end of the whole mission of saving the moon that odd eye circle put into place, especially the end when they meet on the rooftop.

Flip That in my eyes is when Yeojin was released from the dark forest.
Interesting. I’ve never seen a timeline like yours before, but I guess that’s because everyone has their own interpretations of the Loonaverse. I agree with your Girl Front theory, but I think that Flip that is actually all just a dream, who’s I’m not sure of
 
Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Interesting. I’ve never seen a timeline like yours before, but I guess that’s because everyone has their own interpretations of the Loonaverse. I agree with your Girl Front theory, but I think that Flip that is actually all just a dream, who’s I’m not sure of
When I first saw flip that my theory was that it was a dream that Heejin created for Olivia. My secondary theory for it was that is was an alternate timeline on the light side of the moon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread