My Checkmate pulls (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I got the Yeji version since Target didn’t have Yuna :p
14634DAC-8510-4DCA-8EE8-288693536F85.jpeg
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A great pull. beautiful.
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Pretty! The colors are really nice together. :kittylove:
I am legit floored by how well this photoshoot came out! Pretty queens <3. I loveddd the chesire album I got awhile back but I think I love this one even more. So elegant and gorgeous :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,607
Reactions Received
18,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,120
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I am legit floored by how well this photoshoot came out! Pretty queens <3. I loveddd the chesire album I got awhile back but I think I love this one even more. So elegant and gorgeous :pandalove:
It's such a great concept! They really served. :pandaamazed:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread