- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,812
- Reactions Received
- 6,362
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,198
- Fandom
- Weneebebe
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- Any
Not sure it counts as a rumor when the source is Gerard himself, however...
And then there's this:
www.vice.com
Never thought I'd live to see the day, honestly.
I do hope it's true but I also hope they wait a little bit as their Long Live The Black Parade tour hasn't even concluded yet.
I guess we'll see!
And then there's this:
My Chemical Romance’s New Album and Tour May Have Just Leaked
Could My Chemical Romance finally be coming back with a brand new album? According to a new leak, it might be possible.
Never thought I'd live to see the day, honestly.
I do hope it's true but I also hope they wait a little bit as their Long Live The Black Parade tour hasn't even concluded yet.
I guess we'll see!