My Christmas Story Iโ€™d never finish ๐Ÿ˜ข (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
This was supposed to be an entry for the Christmas Story event that happened last December. I was meant to be a retelling of The Nutcracker but I never finished :catcry:
I hope you enjoy what could of been (sorry for typos)

IMG_0523.png
IMG_0524.jpeg
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yuzuru

Yuzuru

๐ผ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ถ
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“Š
Pronouns
โ„๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’
It sounds sweet. I love this. :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Faerie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread