My collageify (4 Viewers)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
These are the 9 albums I've been listening to the most on Spotify over the last couple of weeks. I do not know whether to be embarrassed or take it in stride that Nickelback showed up :kokorohappy: here's the link if you'd like to drop yours as well

collage_1675958183.jpg
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Angry
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
What songs from All the Right Reasons? Never heard the album but I listen to the singles :llama_ramen:
All of them are on my playlist. That's one of the few albums I can listen to that I don't skip any songs because I like them all.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Tickita

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Phantoms power :rosesmug:
collage_1675959096.jpg
OMFG OMFGOMFLKGNWESBJHBGFEJKDV DNJ TYOU HVAE A GIRLSDAY ALNBUM ON HERE

VIKKI OMFG WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME YOU HAD SOME TASET!?!?!?!?!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMFG OMFGOMFLKGNWESBJHBGFEJKDV DNJ TYOU HVAE A GIRLSDAY ALNBUM ON HERE

VIKKI OMFG WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME YOU HAD SOME TASET!?!?!?!?!
I mean I only like 3 of their songs total. But the 3 that I like I do like a lot :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread