- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
Since I am running out of thread ideas (rip card games), I thought I would share my Twitch journey!
So far, I have 13 followers (Yayyy!!!) and I have 1-2 viewers per stream which has been great, I think my twitch layout is starting to look great too! Hopefully, in around a month from now, I can get to 20-25 followers and maybe have 3-4 viewers per stream :')
Definitely already have some things that I want to improve on, my pfp on my Twitch as well as my mic situation lmao
It will be interesting to see how this will progress! Streaming has been fun, ngl, I am glad I was able to find a new hobby :3
Anyways, if you have had no idea that I stream, I have been doing it for a little while now (a few weeks) and I finally figured out how to save my broadcasts so there is one rn on my channel hehe
I will update you all as I progress hehe :)
So far, I have 13 followers (Yayyy!!!) and I have 1-2 viewers per stream which has been great, I think my twitch layout is starting to look great too! Hopefully, in around a month from now, I can get to 20-25 followers and maybe have 3-4 viewers per stream :')
Definitely already have some things that I want to improve on, my pfp on my Twitch as well as my mic situation lmao
It will be interesting to see how this will progress! Streaming has been fun, ngl, I am glad I was able to find a new hobby :3
Anyways, if you have had no idea that I stream, I have been doing it for a little while now (a few weeks) and I finally figured out how to save my broadcasts so there is one rn on my channel hehe
I will update you all as I progress hehe :)