- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,307
- Reactions Received
- 28,174
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,510
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
THIS GIRL ONCE POSTED A PICTURE ON HER STATUS AND CAPTIONED ITFELONY
THIS GIRL ONCE POSTED A PICTURE ON HER STATUS AND CAPTIONED IT
“I’m looking like a korean girl”
I SCREAMED
i want tohe forgot the g![]()
I can't do that because then i'll get in trouble for being rude to my younger cousini would have simply left the convo
damnnnni want to
I can't do that because then i'll get in trouble for being rude to my younger cousin![]()
younger cousins can be sooo annoyingI can't do that because then i'll get in trouble for being rude to my younger cousin![]()
SHE THINKS SHE'S JENNIE FROM BP BECAUSE HER NAME IS JENNYyounger cousins can be sooo annoying![]()
P A G A LSHE THINKS SHE'S JENNIE FROM BP BECAUSE HER NAME IS JENNY
i don't know what that meanshokshi charessoyo cousin-nim![]()
Not everyone can be fluent like mei don't know what that means![]()