- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,519
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I don't usually make these, if at all. But I figured why not for once. Since I like the design I did so much.
The fact I didn't even use a high quality stock for it is even more amazing lol
Just some facts of the character, for those that don't know
The anime wizard barristers: The same creator behind Mezzo DSA and Mezzo Forte: Really great but has some 'guro' in it and its a bit much imo, but well done.
I feel bad for the victims in episode 8 and Moyo is so badass <3 @Bookworm
Also you can comment about the symbol of Lucifer as well as you want in there too. I think it's a v in there too, for Venus. But not sure....
Thanks for having me again
Petra the Poetic
The fact I didn't even use a high quality stock for it is even more amazing lol
Just some facts of the character, for those that don't know
Moyo Tento (天刀 もよ,Tento Moyo) is a 21 year old paralegal.
She is actually Lucifer in disguise of a human. And she always tries to protect Cecil. It was revealed later in the episode 11 of the anime that Lucifer already descended to earth after Cecil was brought back to life. the epilogue of the final episode of the anime Moyo will tell Cecil about who she really is.
She is actually Lucifer in disguise of a human. And she always tries to protect Cecil. It was revealed later in the episode 11 of the anime that Lucifer already descended to earth after Cecil was brought back to life. the epilogue of the final episode of the anime Moyo will tell Cecil about who she really is.
The anime wizard barristers: The same creator behind Mezzo DSA and Mezzo Forte: Really great but has some 'guro' in it and its a bit much imo, but well done.
I feel bad for the victims in episode 8 and Moyo is so badass <3 @Bookworm
Also you can comment about the symbol of Lucifer as well as you want in there too. I think it's a v in there too, for Venus. But not sure....
Thanks for having me again
Petra the Poetic