my current obsession :)) (3 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
thanks @Reo for the idea. I have listed seven songs here but it might be updated later!


Tokyo Rockets - Masquerade
really I have listening a lot to that song recently :queen: and Miku is so pretty ncsjefnesgjguol



MIGMA SHELTER - Y
this song is just perfectly done! I have been repeating it a lot as well!



26ji no Masquerade - Flash Back
That rockish sound is my life! I can hear Silent Siren influence here



chula - Kanzen Muteki A I U E O
this is so catchy, each time I am listening to it. I just want to sing along and to dance!



2Z - Doctor
It was a really nice comeback!



BiS - IT'S TOO LATE
ooooof that drop killed me. Such a wonderful song from BiS again!



Dream Wife - Hasta la Vista
quite addictive and I really like the chorus :taesquish:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
interesting list
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
2Z is on it :junweary:, their b-sides on the album are amazing as well.
From the others I like BiS as well, however the video is really weird lol.
2Z song and b-sides were just awesome! BiS are underground idols :taesquish: and it is only an audio, no MV is there yet xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Tokyo Rockets - Masquerade is also one of my current obsessions; but I have only one another.
let me guess :llama_laugh:

is it STARRY SKY? :pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Michael and yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Weeeell, I did play it quite a lot both when it was released in audio as well as in video; but no. My most immediate obsession is not even a new song. It's this one:



I am more or less warming up for the upcoming Necroma comeback.☺
I LOVE THIS SONG!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah. The teaser raised my expectations quite a lot.
I am happy for you!!! you seemed way too disappointed about recent graduations
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread