Appreciation My current top 10 favorite idols (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
+ how long I've been stanning them to the best of my memory

1. OT5 A.C.E ( I count them as one since I love them all equally ofc) (1 year)
2. Jungwon - Enhypen (8 months)
3. Minsung - ToppDogg (2 years)
4. Younghoon - The Boyz (7 months)
5. Yujin - CLC / Kep1er (1.5 years)
6. Nicholas - Hybe Japan (1.5 years (idk?))
7. Jacob - The Boyz (7 months)
8. Giseok - DKZ (1 month)
9. Zuho - SF9 (10 months)
10. Bomin - Golden Child (3 years)

Honorable mentions
+ Lune - DKB (7 months)
+ Prince - Ghost9 (since predebut)
+ Yuku - DKB (7 months)
+ Xiaoting - Kep1er (4 months)
+ Heechan - DKB (7 months)

So basically any of my faves from before 2021 did not make this list except Bomin, Prince, and Minsung :pepelook: last year I stanned so many people

This ranking doesn't reflect how I rank the groups, nor how long I've been stanning the groups (pretty close tho) :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread