my current top 50 favorite Korean songs (6 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The taste :sanapray:

Bad is definitely one of my favourite kpop songs. Same with The Eye and Rough.
Glad you enjoyed that list :susPepe: :pepeheart:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There is some songs I can't stand here, but then there is many songs I love. I'm conflicted :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

I also noticed that for some reason everyone in this forum has these two songs in the top:
2. OH MY GIRL - Closer
1. GFRIEND - Rough
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
There is some songs I can't stand here, but then there is many songs I love. I'm conflicted :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

I also noticed that for some reason everyone in this forum has these two songs in the top:
2. OH MY GIRL - Closer
1. GFRIEND - Rough
Which songs don't you like :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
There is some songs I can't stand here, but then there is many songs I love. I'm conflicted :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

I also noticed that for some reason everyone in this forum has these two songs in the top:
2. OH MY GIRL - Closer
1. GFRIEND - Rough
Coz they're best songs :queen:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread