- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,057
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,062
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
YES LONDON GRAMMAR WERE AMAZINGLondon grammer?
Their Californian Soil good times.
YOU AND YOUR INVASIONS RECENTLY ASFHLYI-well not all of them are JapaneseIT IS MORE AN INVASION LOL
I have bought 13 to 14 cds this year. :)YES LONDON GRAMMAR WERE AMAZING![]()
I can't help itYOU AND YOUR INVASIONS RECENTLY ASFHLYI-
I see!!!! I did not buy any this year so far but maybe for ChristmasI have bought 13 to 14 cds this year. :)
Well, I heard a lot mentioning about AKB48 before, but I never listened any of their songs. Maybe, some songs from them?are there any you'd like to try? I can help![]()
I think bullet for my valentine is out soon too.I see!!!! I did not buy any this year so far but maybe for Christmas
would you like me to list some of my favourite songs by them?Well, I heard a lot mentioning about AKB48 before, but I never listened any of their songs. Maybe, some songs from them?![]()
OMG REALLYI think bullet for my valentine is out soon too.
Bullet for My Valentine is the upcoming eponymous seventh studio album by Welsh heavy metal band Bullet for My Valentine. Originally scheduled for release on 22 October 2021, it will be released on 5 November 2021 through Spinefarm Records and was produced by Carl Bown (sourced: wikipedia)OMG REALLY
I DIDN'T KNOW. So it is out next weekBullet for My Valentine is the upcoming eponymous seventh studio album by Welsh heavy metal band Bullet for My Valentine. Originally scheduled for release on 22 October 2021, it will be released on 5 November 2021 through Spinefarm Records and was produced by Carl Bown (sourced: wikipedia)
Yep. Not sure if I will get or not.I DIDN'T KNOW. So it is out next week
yeah we need to wait and see. F.e The Reytons album had been delayed at the last minute so I don't expect anything before it is out xDYep. Not sure if I will get or not.
I did pick up cradle of filths new one however.
Delays suck and even more so because of COVID.yeah we need to wait and see. F.e The Reytons album had been delayed at the last minute so I don't expect anything before it is out xD
TRUE but the delay was because of the print or smth like thatDelays suck and even more so because of COVID.
:( Waiting can be good sometimes, we could faint from over fandoming jkjkTRUE but the delay was because of the print or smth like that![]()
yeah or maybe the waiting won't be worth it who knows lol:( Waiting can be good sometimes, we could faint from over fandoming jkjk
You like Billie Elish?yeah or maybe the waiting won't be worth it who knows lol
new album was pretty good, I wouldn't mind if someone was playing it but can't say I would play it myselfYou like Billie Elish?
She grew on me quite fast.