- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,743
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
What do you get when you combine Seori with the Universe? Right, its @seoriverse my dearest friend
Since I joined this place, you were nothing but nice to me! I'm always having a lot of fun to interact with you or just to read your random threads. You are always in high spirits and llighten everyones mood, even when I try to act sad, you just make fun of me and never allow for any sadness to take place (or maybe you are just an inensitivte prick
Yesterday again I was a bit stressed out for not being able to pull or trade the Momo card I wanted so badly, but as you are a true friend you just gifted me yours, despite being a once yourself
Thank you so much for being so awesome and kind!