do you look after other girls? 👩❤️👩
obviously, I believe people in general should look after each other and take care of animals and this whole planet as well, but I'm talking about this specific thing right now.. I'm sure we've all experienced pettiness, gossip, malice, envy..... and that we've all noticed that society and the media kinda want girls to compete against each other and bring each other down (which does happen, let's be honest..).. so how about you? do you go along with it or are you different? what's an example you could give and what are your thoughts/feelings on this?
obviously, I believe people in general should look after each other and take care of animals and this whole planet as well, but I'm talking about this specific thing right now.. I'm sure we've all experienced pettiness, gossip, malice, envy..... and that we've all noticed that society and the media kinda want girls to compete against each other and bring each other down (which does happen, let's be honest..).. so how about you? do you go along with it or are you different? what's an example you could give and what are your thoughts/feelings on this?
I met this girl who inspired me to make this thread..... I'll call her girl A.......you'd think she isn't real until you meet her.. girl A is disliked but stated with a smile "everybody loves me", and that she's the hottest girl at our work place lol. She only talks about her nails and stretch marks and stuff like that, I swear I'm not making this up. She is also obsessed with this other girl whom she sees as her rival, let's call her girl B (girl B looks like a model, is smart and nice, hardworking...) So yeah, seeing how jealous she always is, how badly she talks about her for no reason reminded me of a lot of things and made me question stuff...... anyway I think I'm supportive of other girls, I'm usually happy if they do well. Don't get me wrong, I compare myself to them and wish I was this or that, but not in a way that would ever harm anyone but myself.. I've gotten better though and I'm still working on it :D