TV ‘My Demon’ character posters (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,468
Reactions Received
75,529
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,437
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
After you watched the 1st ep, tell me if it’s good or what. :sakUwu: I never watched anything with Song Kang.:soob:
now that I think about it o.o I only watched nevertheless and never finished that love app drama :pepesmug:
Maybe I should be scared.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,517
Reactions Received
41,115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
242,426
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
now that I think about it o.o I only watched nevertheless and never finished that love app drama :pepesmug:
Maybe I should be scared.
:shock: Depends. Do you watch his dramas cuz the face card or is he a good actor? Like, it’s a serious question because I read a criticism about him being popular, but not the best in acting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,468
Reactions Received
75,529
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,437
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
:shock: Depends. Do you watch his dramas cuz the face card or is he a good actor? Like, it’s a serious question because I read a criticism about him being popular, but not the best in acting.
Weeeeeeell :icgyu: he’s handsome
But the two dramas I watched aren’t the best drama land could provide.
love alarm season 1 was fine but after finding out how season 2 ends I honestly didn’t wanna watch it. >.> no matter how handsome he is.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,517
Reactions Received
41,115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
242,426
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Weeeeeeell :icgyu: he’s handsome
But the two dramas I watched aren’t the best drama land could provide.
I’ve alarm season 1 was fine but after finding out how season ends I honestly didn’t wanna watch it. >.> no matter how handsome he is.
So, it was more about the drama itself, than his acting skills. :takingnotes:
I like Kim Yoojung, so I may watch this one and ofc, I will look at him respectfully.:tencreep:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread