Sensitive My dog is bipolar (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
And her episodes revolve around my work schedule. She's super happy the when my days off start and remains so until the day before I go back to work. When I start making lunches and doing laundry she know's I'm going to work the next day, gets super depressed and remains so until my days off start again...
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I need to win the lottery so I can not go to work. She's trained as my service dog from when I was in college, and then there was covid so I think she got used to being around me all the time and won't readjust.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread