COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

My dog is hurt (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
She keeps holding her paw up and licking it and I can't see anything wrong with her and I think all the vets are shut.
I don't know what to do.
IMG_20200629_211600.jpg

IMG_20200629_211625.jpg

EDIT: I've actually emailed the vet and just waiting for them to get in contact with me.

Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Poor doggo. It will be fine, while uncomfortable its not life threatening so just hang with her and wait until u can take her to vet. If there is no outside dmg to be seen, like nth poking into it etc, it might be broken. But i doubt its badly and those heal usually surprisinglt fast too. We once had kitten with broken leg but the cast didnt bother him at all!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
Poor doggo. It will be fine, while uncomfortable its not life threatening so just hang with her and wait until u can take her to vet. If there is no outside dmg to be seen, like nth poking into it etc, it might be broken. But i doubt its badly and those heal usually surprisinglt fast too. We once had kitten with broken leg but the cast didnt bother him at all!
Yeah, my dad says he thinks it's broken also. She is limping a lot and she can't get comfortable.
Hopefully the vet can contact me soon and then I'll have to take her to the vet tomorrow.
Oh I see, glad that healed fast!

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
My previous dog has done that twice, and my current one has done it once.

Both times for my previous dog it was because glass had unfortunately got stuck in his paw when he went on a walk. So it infuriates me when I see people smashing glass bottles etc outside, especially when it's smashed on grass where no one can see it.

My current dog, not too long ago had a sore at the bottom of his leg. Maybe caused by a wasp sting. He kept licking it and made it worse so eventually the vet had to give him one of those cones.

So maybe (hopefully) your dog hasn't broken her leg, however putting pressure on it might cause discomfort due to something being stuck within her paw, or there is a sore somewhere near the bottom of the paw.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
My previous dog has done that twice, and my current one has done it once.

Both times for my previous dog it was because glass had unfortunately got stuck in his paw when he went on a walk. So it infuriates me when I see people smashing glass bottles etc outside, especially when it's smashed on grass where no one can see it.

My current dog, not too long ago had a sore at the bottom of his leg. Maybe caused by a wasp sting. He kept licking it and made it worse so eventually the vet had to give him one of those cones.

So maybe (hopefully) your dog hasn't broken her leg, however putting pressure on it might cause discomfort due to something being stuck within her paw, or there is a sore somewhere near the bottom of the paw.
Aww I see, that could have happened, I mean I tried to look and I didn't see anything but it's hard to see because you don't want to hurt them more, so I will let the vet look at it.

I'm really hoping it's not a broken leg.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope your dog will feel better soon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread