My dog is in heat (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Before I had Shiro I didn’t know what dogs went through when they go into heat. It’s pretty messy and it last for a while. Has anyone else had a dog go through this?
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not really... I base my biases on who catches my eye first and who has a similar personality, like others have said.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oops, wrong thread! Meant to post that in the bias thread (I got distracted by my friend calling me lol).
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But anyway, I've never had a pet go into heat, but my first female cat had a pregnancy scare. Turns out she was just fat. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread