Appreciation My Dreamcatcher set is now complete! (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448



​
With my IU set also complete, I don't have anything else to do regarding gathering card sets. So all my remaining cards are now available for whoever wants them; but I'll not give them away for free. I'll trade them for any card that I still don't have. I'll make a thread for that on the cards section.
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congratz on Dreamcatcher set! It looks so good!
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Thank you! I don't expect to be interested on building a set again until some jpop cards are in existence. So, I'll just play for the sake of playing.
... please add Neo Japonism or MIGMA SHELTER :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, me too. I use to just downplay my feelings for those three groups out of embarrassment because I usually feel like asking for too much jpop on a kpop forum.
But I am not a Kpop fan :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yes, I know; but aside from you and me, who else? I don't know of anyone. Well, there is a good chance I may restan Dreamcatcher, but I'll remain being a jpop fan for the most part.
Probably @birbdae :taemsip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread