My Early Goodbyes... (1 Viewer)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I don't have much time left before i have to turn in my laptop so ill do this now <3 ( i dont have enough time to write everyonean individual message so i apologise :( )
@Jungwonie

@nymphology

@YouChanTheSheep

@MK3AM

@velvet

@ManduBun

@Horizonshard

@dummi

@Selfmate

@roses_are_rosie

@Shy

@sunflower

@seoriverse

@seungfloral

@nuuri

@BombomiTBT

@bluetree

thank you all for the most amazing time ive had by being here! ive always had fun and filled with joy being here
thank you all for everything! I love you all! See you all someday!:jenniecry:
I will comeback someday wonderful friend
In teh meantime take care of each other for me in chat <3
especially Lil Sis Jungwonie :wjhug: you keep teaching her the ways of spam:bigcatlove:
Sis I miss you so much:catcry: Have a great summer, I'll be waiting for your return

I love youuu <3 :pandalove:
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
IM NOT LEAVING YET! ILL STILL BE CHATTING FOR AWHILE!

But Tomorow is the day i have to return my laptops to the school and idk if ill be able to get back on here :cri:
So that way i don't randomly disappear, this thread will be mainly set up for tomorrow
I might be able to get on here on my phone but i wont be too sure
idk how long i'll be gone for but i will miss everyone of you guys
my only regret is not finding this site sooner:jenniecry:

tomorrow i will leave tags for users in this thread for proper goodbyes:izhug:
MODS i need to ask if i should switch my email cause the school says that once i leave the school i wont be able to use the school email for anything, so should i change my email so that way ill be able to get on here? or do you tink it wont matter much?
also when i mean goodbye i say that as in I'm not leaving the site forever, I'm saying that it will be hard for me to get online on a regular baisis so nobody is confused
nooooo I'm very late I'm sorry I'm sad you're leaving but hopefully we can talk again soon sis see you when school starts:((
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
IM NOT LEAVING YET! ILL STILL BE CHATTING FOR AWHILE!

But Tomorow is the day i have to return my laptops to the school and idk if ill be able to get back on here :cri:
So that way i don't randomly disappear, this thread will be mainly set up for tomorrow
I might be able to get on here on my phone but i wont be too sure
idk how long i'll be gone for but i will miss everyone of you guys
my only regret is not finding this site sooner:jenniecry:

tomorrow i will leave tags for users in this thread for proper goodbyes:izhug:
MODS i need to ask if i should switch my email cause the school says that once i leave the school i wont be able to use the school email for anything, so should i change my email so that way ill be able to get on here? or do you tink it wont matter much?
also when i mean goodbye i say that as in I'm not leaving the site forever, I'm saying that it will be hard for me to get online on a regular baisis so nobody is confused
btw my school also does the same thing when we graduate I think its better to change your email in case anything happens in the future
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
btw my school also does the same thing when we graduate I think its better to change your email in case anything happens in the future
I tried to
But I never got the email verification
I switched I back and it still works thankfully
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread