My expectations for ‘The Album’ (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
323
Reactions Received
1,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
1. I hope the title track is something dark and black like HYLT. I didn’t like Ice Cream that much and it wasn’t memorable enough so I hope they’ll stick with their black concept.

2. 1 ballad song should be enough. My girls are the only ones who can make me like a ballad song.

3. Jennie rap. I’m tired of seeing her not getting her rap.

4. More lines for Jisoo and equal line distribution even though i know this seems less likely to happen.

5. Jisoo center

6. Jisoo in the thumbnail.

7. we need more sexy and hard dances!​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
totally agree with these points
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread