my favorite and my least fav title tracks in kpop @baechu (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Here is my own list :) least favorite doesn’t mean I hate it 😌 I might have forgotten some
Thanks to @lexus @Baechu @Ozymandias @Reo

My favorite Least Favorite
Apink LUV Five
AOA Good Luck Short Hair
April Take your Hand Mayday
Blackpink Boombayah DDDD
Oh My Girl Closer Windy Day
Everglow Adios Hush (not a title)
Gfriend Rough Fever
Red Velvet Russian Roulette Bad Boy
Momoland BAAM Welcome to Momoland
f(x) Red Light 4 Walls
Favorite Loca -
Mamamoo Décalcomanie Wind Flower
EXID L.I.E Hot Pink
Nine Muses Sleepless Night Figaro
T-ara Number Nine What’s your name
Twice Likey Signal
DIA Will you go out with me ? Somehow
Dreamcatcher Piri Déjà vu
Loona Egoist (feat. Jinsoul) Girl Front/Butterfly
Stellar Cry Cry Rocket Girl
WJSN Secret/I-Yah/Miracle Momomo
(G)-IDLE Hann Uh-Oh
CLC Hobgoblin/Me Where are you?
Lovelyz Ah-Choo/Destiny Beautiful Days

BTS Fire/Not Today Fake Love/Boy with Luv
GOT7 Eclipse Lullaby
Infinite Bad/The Eye Clock
Stray Kids Miroh Side Effects
SF9 Enough/Fanfare Mamma Mia
Astro All Night Confession
Pentagon Gorilla/Shine Sha la la
Monsta X Beautiful/Shoot Out Jealousy
Seventeen Mansae/Boom Boom Home
VIXX Error Odd Sense
DAY6 I wait Time of our Life
iKon Killing me Love Scenario
EXO Love Shot Wolf
NCT Fire Truck Chewing-gum/Regular
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof Five as least favorite Apink song hit me hard :yolk: if you would ask me years ago I would have totally agreed.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
oof Five as least favorite Apink song hit me hard :yolk: if you would ask me years ago I would have totally agreed.
I like all of their a-sides... that was a default choice 😀😀
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread