Photo My favorite ATEEZ pictures(pt1) (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Since i have many favorite pictures of ATEEZ, why not share them with you? If you like/love ATEEZ, you might also like these:)
These are in age order(seonghwa,hongjoong,yunho and so on)



Seonghwa❤













(i'm a sucker for this man. Whenever i see him, i get so excited:))


Hongjoong❤














(I swear he has the most beautiful smile ever, When his raps come on, I'm like: Hell YEAH:))


Yunho❤














(
Just looking at him smile makes me smile. He just looks so cuddly. I wanna hug him and squish him so bad:))


Yeosang❤














(He deserves more lines:( His beautiful voice is going to waste. Cant wait till next comeback so he can get more:))


San❤














(
Amazing dancer and vocalist. His sexy dances be over the TOP. He just makes the whole song better when he sings:))


Mingi❤














(He is the reason i got into ATEEZ in the first place, he was my first bias in ATEEZ! You can't help but get excited when his parts come on:))


Wooyoung❤














(
Another member that needs more lines:( His voice is also going to waste:( Can we talk about his dancing skills?)


Jongho❤














(
Our cute "little", maknae with the god-like vocals. He is too strong, this "boy", can break freaking apples in half! Have you seen weekly idol? He can split watermelons:))



​
I had fun sharing my favorite ATEEZ pictures with you guys! Although, this is just the beginning! Of course i have more photos than this!WAYYYYYYYY more!!! Considering i have over 200 Pictures of Seonghwa alone lol(dont judge me) But every picture i see of him, i save it lol.....sometimes i can't even remember if i saved it already lmao


Look out for Pt2 of this thread! Cause remember! This is only the beginning:)

See you later!!! Bye for now~

(As i type this, I'm listening to Treasure:))
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I'm not an ateez stan,but I'm always so whipped for seonghwa :sj_weary:
Who isn't?? And im not saying that because hes my bias(i'm whipped for all of them:))
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm not an ATINY (yet) but Wooyoung is just :sj_weary:

I'm obssessed with pink/purple hair Wooyoung and I can't stop it :yolk:





41372


It was actually this image that was the basis for my aesthetic on KS (pink and black):

 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I'm not an ATINY (yet) but Wooyoung is just :sj_weary:

I'm obssessed with pink/purple hair Wooyoung and I can't stop it :yolk:





41372


It was actually this image that was the basis for my aesthetic on KS (pink and black):

If you ever want to stan them, or want to know more.....You can always come to me! I mean, they are my ult group so I'm always up for helping people stan them:)
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread