- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,383
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Seems like itProbably a glitch
Or you 'boldly go where no one has gone before'.Probably a glitch
But there are just Empty streets and Empty buildings.I wanna visit Empty![]()
Think of the possibilitiesBut there are just Empty streets and Empty buildings.![]()
Good point.Think of the possibilitiesI could paint things however I want and finally get to escape from places that are too people-y
yeah, and it's also in Saudi Arabia, apparently, as Empty Quarter... so unless you have a deathwish... lolBut there are just Empty streets and Empty buildings.![]()
IT'S IN SAUDI FUDGING ARABIA!!!Think of the possibilitiesI could paint things however I want and finally get to escape from places that are too people-y
I don’t think Saudi Arabia has any cities named ??empty??IT'S IN SAUDI FUDGING ARABIA!!!
lol no, it's not literally called Empty, it's called Empty Quarter. Close enough, right?I don’t think Saudi Arabia has any cities named ??empty??![]()
Well it’s neither the same name nor a city. On top of that, the Empty Quarter isn’t limited to Saudi Arabia, parts of it are in other countries.lol no, it's not literally called Empty, it's called Empty Quarter. Close enough, right?
oh... now I feel dumb...Well it’s neither the same name nor a city. On top of that, the Empty Quarter isn’t limited to Saudi Arabia, parts of it are in other countries.