MV My favorite Girl Group songs:) (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
This is almost like a little "sequel" to my Favorite Male songs:) Enjoy!!


Song: Uh-Oh Group: (G)i-dle




Song: Starry Night Group: Mamamoo



Song: Hot Group: TWICE



Song:Ah yeah Group: EXID


Song: Kick it Group: Blackpink



Song: Whats your name? Group: (G)i-dle



Song: Dollar Group: (G)i-dle



Song: Bad Boy Group: Red Velvet



Song: Adios Group: Everglow



Song: You and I Group: Dreamcatcher



Song: Sleep in The car Group: Mamamoo
​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so much taste

I feel like you would like EVOL with what I am seeing here




hope you don't mind me recommending you them :nekoshy:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
so much taste

I feel like you would like EVOL with what I am seeing here




hope you don't mind me recommending you them :nekoshy:
no its ok! ill listen to them in a bit:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie and yeji
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
so much taste

I feel like you would like EVOL with what I am seeing here




hope you don't mind me recommending you them :nekoshy:
I liked them! I dont usually listen to older groups like this, but i really enjoyed them!:)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Wooyoungie and yeji
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread