MV My favorite jpop singer + song (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Singer: Mafumafu

Song: Yuurei (Ghost)/Mafumafu

I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it <3 I've been a fan of his since 2020 and I love the stories he puts into his songs that define his struggles and help other people through their own struggles. A few of his songs with some deep meanings:




+ the yuurei
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I
Singer: Mafumafu

Song: Yuurei (Ghost)/Mafumafu

I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it <3 I've been a fan of his since 2020 and I love the stories he puts into his songs that define his struggles and help other people through their own struggles. A few of his songs with some deep meanings:




+ the yuurei
ts very calming I like it.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
ye ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread