Appreciation my favorite kpop (jpn release) mv ever in the whole wide world (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
LOOK AT THIS MASTERPIECE

I REALLY LOVE THE ART DIRECTION BEHIND IT

The concept that it's a sketchbook is just so great, and the very pretty art >>>>>

I think this song fits the m/v so much, and I really love the part around the end, where all the members are falling (flying?) and they're all drawn and stuff. I just think it's a very clever m/v idea.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
just a heads up, j*p was a slut directed at japanese Americans during WW2 in the us
I know it wasn’t your intent, thought you might like to know: I think the accepted abbreviation is jpn now
Ahh thanks for letting me know! I've changed it
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread