- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Too badShady members don't get to speak
Too badShady members don't get to speak
Is it Sehun Outsold all over again?Too bad![]()
Such predictable comebacks.Such predictable tastes.![]()
Such predictable lies.Such predictable comebacks.![]()
Wait I always thought Epik High is femaleI share my favorites too (I'll make the list organized ). Thinking about it, it might sound like a boring list. But great taste @Ireneisbaee. Superhuman is just innovative perfection.
Favorite album and artist so far this year
Favorite Female Group Title Track
Favorite soloist song (tied)
SOTY for me:
Anyway,
SOTY: OMG The Fifth Season
B Side: Hot (Twice)
AOTY: IZ*ONE Heart*Iz
BG SOTY: A.C.E Under Cover
Soloist: &New (Eyedi)
Discovery: Pink Fantasy- Iriwa![]()
Just proving my point, aren't you?Such predictable lies.![]()
Epik High femaleWait I always thought Epik High is female![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Also your Go Won sig omg![]()
Wait what happened with Sehun Outsold, even I haven't kept up with itIs it Sehun Outsold all over again?
Just proving my point, aren't you?Just proving my point, aren't you?![]()
Nina, Rainbow, & Vik keep it alive, while you are nowhere to seen despite being more jobless than all of them.Wait what happened with Sehun Outsold, even I haven't kept up with it![]()
ThanksWait I always thought Epik High is female![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Also your Go Won sig omg![]()
Didn't use the llama to avoid copyright strike?Just proving my point, aren't you?
There's just too many servers, most of them unnecessaryNina, Rainbow, & Vik keep it alive, while you are nowhere to seen despite being more jobless than all of them.![]()
How conveniently off-topic.Didn't use the llama to avoid copyright strike?
Oh well, now I'm even more confusedThanksand like @Ozymandias...female?
. Epik High is a male rap trio that happens to feature many female soloists
I am just a huge fan of change.How conveniently off-topic.
Epik High is Tablo, Mithra Jin and DJ Tukutz, an all male trioOh well, now I'm even more confused![]()
Oof. Usually the soloists carry the chorus for them but I can see why you're confused. Epik High has been around since 2001 and not many newer fans are acquainted with themOh well, now I'm even more confused![]()