My favorite KPOP songs from the first half of 2019 (2 Viewers)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The first half of 2019 has passed, so I decided to make a listing of my favorite songs from this year!

MY SOTY 2019
& my favorite bside of 2019




Most of you should've seen this coming :nayeonisdone:
I just love the song because of the upbeat and fast tempo of the song. It hypes me always up and the chorus just gets me everytime. :maheart:


MY AOTY 2019




You'll notice that IZ*ONE is featured on a lot of things here :sippinthetea:
I love all songs from the album. The End.


MY FAV. GIRLGROUP TITLE TRACK 2019




This is the last from IZ*ONE :yolk:
This album really got me and I fell in love with the title immediately.


MY FAV. BOYGROUP TITLE TRACK 2019




YEAAAH SUPERHUMAN :sj_weary:
MV quality high af and Haechan's voice omg. What a great song.


MY FAV. SOLOIST SONG 2019




UNDERRATED BOP. Her whole album would've been on here without IZ*ONE.
My second place SOTY.



Bonus:
MY DISCOVERY 2019
(a song that I've heard for the first time in 2019, even though it has been released earlier)



This song has been crawling up my list of all time favorites incredible fast.
Sonatine is currently my #2 all time favorite after One of these Nights by Red Velvet.



Random tags:
@Tir @perhapz @Ozymandias @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @goyo @bulletproof @Reo @Jichuus @yerewenseuljoy @Vikki @deadstar @Mangoey @Yolks @Skinnny @StarWarsBitch @MonCherry @kuroyuri @crybaby @ImhereandImded @Mayah @Seokjin @Soleski @Kaikat
​
good taste ig
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
624
Reactions Received
851
Location
In La La Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161
Gender
Other
Can I put mine too ? I don't care ! I'll do it anyway ! :llama_laugh::pandasmash:

Oneus (Prod. Cya) Crazy and Crazy


Onewe Reminisce about all


Park Bom Spring feat. Sandara Park (I miss them so much...)


Oneus Bing Bing


Oneus Red thread


VAV Thrilla Killa
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread