- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 4,641
- Reactions Received
- 11,710
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Fandom
- EXO-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Tbh more open minded than me with music doesn't existappreciated![]()
It's good to be open minded about music though. That way you get to experience a whole new world every time you hear a new song.Tbh more open minded than me with music doesn't exist![]()
True though I have a preference for rock and heavy metalIt's good to be open minded about music though. That way you get to experience a whole new world every time you hear a new song.
Meanwhile I am biased to pop and RnBTrue though I have a preference for rock and heavy metal![]()
I enjoy some pop songs tooMeanwhile I am biased to pop and RnB
and when I say "pop" I mean ArianaI enjoy some pop songs too![]()
I love her voice. The songs are okay too.she is okay tbh![]()
I like few of her songs but she is far from being a favourite of mineI love her voice. The songs are okay too.
Ariana is one of my favorite female vocalists! (as you could probably tell from my thread asking about y'all's favorite Ari songs lol)I love her voice. The songs are okay too.