- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
Edit: Idk why I made this thread tbh, I guess I just thought this was amusing lol
My favorite part of highschool is the fact that we have a Discord server made specifically for people to share browsers they have made in which they unblock every site on our school computers. Everyone is always making new ones because they get blocked fast, its honestly hilarious. Its got like 300 people from our school on the server and yet nobody in administration has found out about it. Its probably the one thing a lot of people in our school connect over, lol.
Anyways, stan Kermits Meme Truck, an iconic server.
In conclusion, this makes my school sound like a bunch of crackheads. I guess that wouldnt be wrong though
My favorite part of highschool is the fact that we have a Discord server made specifically for people to share browsers they have made in which they unblock every site on our school computers. Everyone is always making new ones because they get blocked fast, its honestly hilarious. Its got like 300 people from our school on the server and yet nobody in administration has found out about it. Its probably the one thing a lot of people in our school connect over, lol.
Anyways, stan Kermits Meme Truck, an iconic server.