My Favorite Releases So Far-Jan 2024 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 6.06.07 PM.png


Also, since I finished this on February 1st....there has already been a lot of movement.
:taesquish: :taesquish: :taesquish:
I have an addiction and it is one of these songs.
You will find out which song in the next update... YES, I AM KEEPING IT SECRET!

Screen Shot 2024-02-02 at 6.13.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-02 at 11.39.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-02 at 11.41.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-02 at 11.41.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-02 at 11.41.24 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-02 at 11.41.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-02 at 11.41.33 AM.png
Fandom.png


ALSO-Do not judge my genre thing. I want to do it but I also suck at Genre's.
If anyone has suggestions for getting it more accurate please let me know-Hugs and KISSES

Any songs you expected to see on here? Wanted to see?
What do you think of my list?
Any songs you want to recommend that I may've missed?
You wanna be tagged by moi?
Let me know below.

@seungfloral @Yuzuru @Hakunama_Tata @Myth @cinnamon @Vikki

:felixdance::felixdance:
I Cook CREAM soup!!!!
(I do believe this is about cooking cum but what do I know?
The lyrics are weird as fuck but it's a bop)

ALSO IF YOUNG POSSE'S COMEBACK SUCKS I WILL LIGHT MYSELF ON FIRE


​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread