My favorite songs this year <3 (share yours!) (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
+ how many times I listened to each song on Spotify :)

Sunshower by EPEX
Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 10.54.28 PM.png


2. I'm Unhappy by aespa
Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 10.54.21 PM.png


Save me, Kill me by CIX (stan my babies)
Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 10.55.20 PM.png


And finally #MY song of the summer, Hot Summer from the Boys Planet finale
Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 10.54.47 PM.png


Yes, you read that number right. It's the mental illness I fear

Honorable mentions to Wasteland by Kang Daniel, Per by ADYA, FLY by Cravity, and Fire in the belly by none other than my lovely Lesserafim <333​
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread