My favorite thing so far (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My favorite thing I've seen so far while being on this forum is everyones locations.

You have the people who actually put where they are from

You have people who make a KPOP reference

And then you have the people who put heaven or hell

Hell is obviously my favorite one out of them all
:queen:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
My favorite thing I've seen so far while being on this forum is everyones locations.

You have the people who actually put where they are from

You have people who make a KPOP reference

And then you have the people who put heaven or hell

Hell is obviously my favorite one out of them all
:queen:
XD
Mine was Hell before I changed it to Suga's Raps
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I also want to ask how I've posted 218 message since I joined Sunday night?? Like I hardly talk to anyone but on here I some how talk to a lot of people....
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I also want to ask how I've posted 218 message since I joined Sunday night?? Like I hardly talk to anyone but on here I some how talk to a lot of people....
Messages pass by quick when you are active.
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Messages pass by quick when you are active.
And I have nothing else to do with my life so I've spent a lot of time on here
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:junweary: buddy hole 4 the win
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Lol. Hell is where I am going to one day.
Looking forward to a roasting <3

My location is something related to my everyday life, so might as well make it the genuine article.
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread