Same i'm addict to this shitDollightful
Super niche, but I’m obsessed with doll repainting, and Dollightful is my favorite doll repainter. She always has great concepts for her doll looks and has helpful narration while being entertaining
I saw Dan and Phil, bestdressed AND NigaHiga.
You, my friend, have taste.
fellow doll repaint fan?Same i'm addict to this shit
It's so relaxing to watch
nine year olds forever!!!!!!!!!I LOVE SHANE (and the gang)
![]()
Also Pewds YES
Two of my close friends are and I occasionally end up binge watching for hours on end too. I wouldn't call myself a phan yet but it's not long before I do. <3Oh i do
you a phan?
![]()
phil's my favoriteTwo if my close friends are and I occasionally end up binge watching for hours on end too. I wouldn't call myself a phan yet but it's not long before I do. <3
They're hilarious and I relate to Dan on a spiritual level.![]()
a little but i prefer Mozekytofellow doll repaint fan?you like HeXtian?
We really don'tphil's my favoritewhat a precious bundle of joy
we dont deserve them
her dolls are stunning and shes super skilled but i dislike how there isnt really narration lola little but i prefer Mozekyto
oh how i live for their ship!We really don't
![]()
i also watched one who repaint realistic doll but i can't rememberher dolls are stunning and shes super skilled but i dislike how there isnt really narration lol
Xhanthi maybe?i also watched one who repaint realistic doll but i can't remember
Ikr. I'm pretty sure they ship themselves together at this point.oh how i live for their ship!truly one of the cutest to ever come out of youtube
i would if too if i were them!!!Ikr. I'm pretty sure they ship themselves together at this point.