Here are some boy group songs I actually enjoy :pepesmug:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 19 March 2021 #1 Here are some boy group songs I actually enjoy Spoiler Reactions: Darkseid, blueberries, Villains and 3 others
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 19 March 2021 #2 THE CHASER Reactions: Darkseid, Magician and Willow
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 19 March 2021 #3 I dont think our taste matches that well but at least u have Day6 there Reactions: Magician and Darkseid
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 19 March 2021 #4 You just made @eclipsoul and @Wingfrost happy af Reactions: Wingfrost, Magician and eclipsoul